Saturday, December 4, 2010

Holiday Makeup Look #1- Icy Purple

This is the first look in my holiday makeup series. I love purple eyeshadow and I decided to do a pretty holiday look using one of my favorite colors as inspiration.



 


This look is basically a light silver in the inner one third, a purple in the middle of the lid and a dark purple in the outer one third and blended into the crease. For that holiday look I added a pink sparkly highlight to my cheek bones and soft pink lips. Hope you like it!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the make-up tips, Ebony. I haven't been good at changing my day to night look. The colors you chose are stunning. I look forward to trying the colors and technique soon. Continued success on this informative blog.

    Nikki
    Atlanta, GA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Cousin! Keep reading because I am going to be doing alot more makeup looks.

    ReplyDelete